Apollo – Why it’s One of the Most Popular Project Management Applications….
Apollo is proving itself in the busy market of online project management applications. Available on-demand and on a pay as you go basis, project management applications have to set themselves apart from the competition to ensure a good user base and Apollo does this well in a number of ways.
The Ajax interface means Apollo is zippy and nice to use. The interface is sleek and clean but at the same time it is intuitive and easy to use.
With functionality to cover all the aspects of project management that a good project manager would need to hand, Apollo seems to be hitting the mark in terms of complexity. Feedback from users shows that, in terms of features, some of Apollo’s competitors are way too simple, and the more complicated competitors are way too complicated.
With a strong emphasis on customer relationship management (CRM), Apollo offers an integrated solution that lets companies manage not just their projects but their all-round day to day business. Not only does it provide a set of integrated and comprehensive features, Apollo is simple to use, letting teams get up and running quickly with little need for any training.
Some recent testimonials from customers give a good feel for the reason for the popularity of this solid project management application:
- You said you were working on the mobile site and I tried it just recently and thought “oh, it looks the same” then I used it and everything works like lightning. I just wanted to say well done!
- I would like to see a bit of a UI upgrade so you can SEE it is new/better/awesome, but aside from that what i really wanted to say is thank you!
- Almost a month using Apollo…Total satisfaction…
- Thanks so much for adding FreshBooks integration. I was already a happy user, now I’m ecstatic. Just sent off an invoice for many billable tasks. You guys rock.
- The new timer is perfect. Thank you for implementing the suggestion.Y’all are awesome!
The testimonials from happy users show that Apollo not only delivers on easy to use functionality, but the development team really listens to its clients, implementing new suggestions where they will add benefits to their wide user-base.
For more information on Apollo and to sign up for a free trial, please visit: apollohq.com.