Quickbase releases new templates
This month, November, Intuit has released a number of new templates for the customers (and those who are trying out the application). Using templates and customizing them to suit particular requirements, is probably the easiest way for users to get going with an application quickly, without having to start from scratch.
QuickBase is a comprehensive application for workgroup management aimed at helping project and business teams to plan and collaborate efficiently to help deliver better productivity. As an application, QuickBase offers solutions across a number of areas, including IT management, project management, sales & marketing and the new templates help customers implement useful functionality quickly by giving a solid starting point that can then be modified to suit their specific needs.
The new templates (samples of which are included below) can be categorized in the following areas:
- Sales and Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
- Sales & Project Lifecycle Portal: This template combines both sales management and project management, so, when a sale completes, the user can set up a corresponding project to deliver the agreed outcome, without having to leave their CRM.
- Order Management Portal: This template combines order information and management features with CRM, to give users a complete view of a customer account and their sales activities.
- Contact Manager: a simple contact manager that is customizable.
- Customer Service:
- Customer Service Portal: Allows the setup and management of cases for customer support calls.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey: a pre-built template to allow customers to feedback on service they receive.
- Customer Service Help Desk: Allows tickets to be tracked.
- IT Management
- IT Asset Management: Allows the tracking and management of an organization’s IT assets at your organization.
- IT Project and Release Management: This template lets users see their high level project status, from which they can hone in on the finer supporting details.
- IT Total Management Portal: This template aims to provide a single app for an IT department with all the required functionality across, asset management, project management, etc.
The list above is not exhaustive and the whole suite of templates is available to users within their QuickBase accounts on the MyQuickBase page by clicking the ‘Create and Application’ button.
Intuit QuickBase comes in two forms. The Workgroup edition is ideal for the smaller company or teams, while the Corporate edition suits the larger organizations with one hundred plus employees. To try Intuit QuickBase over a month for free, please visit:http://quickbase.intuit.com/