In Q3 of 2022, we embarked upon an informational journey to discover tendencies in advisor motion over the primary half of the yr. Our purpose: To reply the questions we frequently hear from our advisor-clients.
So right here we’re once more, 8 months later, and that purpose is a loftier one: With our sights set on analyzing your entire yr of 2022.
Whereas correct advisor motion knowledge is notoriously troublesome to acquire, by design, this report serves as a framework for advisors who’re interested in a altering wealth administration business panorama and the impression of these modifications on their companies.
Louis Diamond and Jason Diamond take the mic to debate the findings of the newest report and to share solutions to key questions, together with:
- Which corporations are having essentially the most and least success recruiting and retaining advisor expertise?
- Which enterprise fashions are advisors discovering most tasty?
- Why are advisors at massive brokerages and impartial corporations alike altering jerseys?
- What are essentially the most influential and largest transitions made throughout the yr?
- Why are advisors altering jerseys with such frequency?
- How are some corporations in a position to recruit constantly and efficiently whereas others battle to take action?
- The place are advisors transferring to and from?
- What are advisors being paid to make such strikes?
Plus, they share excellent news: Even with huge headwinds, 2022 was an lively one for advisor motion. Hear in for the small print and you’ll want to obtain the newest report.
Obtain a transcript of this episode
.Hearken to extra episodes of Mindy Diamond on Independence: A Podcast for Monetary Advisors Contemplating Change