The Chinese Government is currently inviting highly competent and suitable international students who want to pursue their academic goals in China to apply for the current, fully funded government scholarships program during the academic 2022-2023 session. It is part of the Beijing Institute of Technology, China.
The scholarship program is the most prominent Master’s and doctoral program in the nation. It is, therefore, an extremely competitive program with stringent requirements and mouth-watering offers that almost all students cannot afford to overlook. The Ministry of Education created this program to support Chinese universities in attracting top international students who want to study in China. BIT is among the top universities for this program to find postgraduate students for Masters and Ph.D. Programs.
Over time, the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese Universities Programme (Type B) has been recognized as the most educational, scientific, and comprehensive management system in the country. It is also notable that the Beijing Institute of Technology is considered to be the top institution to accommodate international students and is also praised for its excellent intake, highly successful graduates, a wide range of job opportunities for graduates with full scholarships, effective daily management, good student support services as in addition to vibrant student activities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Host Institution(s): Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
University of Auckland is giving the School of Medical Sciences Overseas Masters Scholarship with the primary objective of luring fresh, highly qualified international students to enroll in a masters-level study for one or two years at the sch.https://t.co/supSm9cz80— Elena Camilla (@ElenaCamilla3) June 30, 2022
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE 2022 CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM;
- Candidates who are interested in applying should be non-Chinese citizens and healthy and abide by Chinese laws and regulations, as well as the rules and regulations of the Beijing Institute of Technology.
- The applicants who are interested in Master’s programs must be under 35. Candidates for Ph.D. programs must be below 40.
- Candidates for Master’s degrees should be able to demonstrate a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree. Applicants to Ph.D. programs must have at least a Master’s degree or equivalent education background of the Master’s degree.
- Students enrolled in Chinese-taught courses must have an HSK certification (level five minimum). Applicants for English-taught programs must have minimum scores of 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 broad bands of the IELTS (English native English speakers are not exempted). Also, they should have a document that is recognized by BIT.
- MBA applicants must possess at least one year of related work /internship experience.
Successful applicants to the Chinese Government Scholarship Program will be able to enjoy the following advantages:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Master’s students CNY3,000/month
- Doctoral students: CNY3,500 per month
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2022 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS;
Anyone interested in and meets the requirements above must fill out an application via online registration on the Online Register Portal and select program type B. The agent number. In BIT is 1007. Or register at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to reach us:
Throughout the United States, low-income students from all backgrounds are supported by the QuestBridge scholarship program. The QuestBridge scholarship is consequently among the top need-based awards for high school students.https://t.co/mAbI1BdZoR— Elena Camilla (@ElenaCamilla3) June 30, 2022
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information on this opportunity, visit the official website.