At this time’s present is delivered to you by Nasdaq:
We’re joined by Phil Waterproof coat, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President at Nasdaq, reside from the Trade ETF Convention in Miami!
On at this time’s present, we talk about:
- If the Fed cuts charges this yr or not, and what which means for the market
- Will there be a recession this yr?
- What’s shocked Phil in regards to the economic system within the final 24 months
- How the labor market is that this sturdy
- Why charges haven’t gone increased
- US IPO efficiency
- Nasdaq energy to this point this yr
Hear right here:
Observe us on Fb, Instagram, and YouTube.
Try our t-shirts, stickers, espresso mugs, and different swag right here.
Subscribe right here:
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Administration, obtained compensation from the sponsor of this commercial. Inclusion of such commercials doesn’t represent or indicate endorsement, sponsorship, or advice thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content material Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Administration or any of its staff. Investing in speculative securities includes the chance of loss. Nothing on this web site needs to be construed as, and will not be utilized in reference to, a suggestion to promote, or a solicitation of a suggestion to purchase or maintain, an curiosity in any safety or funding product