The Edith Cowan University, commonly referred to by the name ECU invites brilliant international and domestic students seeking their doctorate from Australia to be aware of their current MRIWA postgraduate scholarships for the academic 2023 session.
The scholarship scheme is fully funded, meaning that no tuition fees will be required from successful students. It also provides additional benefits, allowances, and the possibility of stipends. It is, therefore, among the top-ranked Ph.D. scholarship programs within the institution.
It is financed and sponsored by the Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA) and is designed to attract well-educated minds to this country by providing top-quality research facilities so that they can pursue higher education at the universities of Western Australia. The scholarships are given to postgraduate students doing eligible research relevant to Western Australia’s mineral industry. The applications are open to students who are studying or planning to pursue studies in any area that aligns with the current MRIWA Research Priority Plan.
There are three categories of MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships that are typically divided into three categories: The MRIWA Odwyn Jones Ph.D. Scholarship for the MRIWA Ph.D. Scholarships for Women (open only to female applicants) and the MRIWA Indigenous Scholarship (open to Indigenous Australian applicants only) are usually awarded each year for postgraduate research in any field relevant to The Minerals Industry in Western Australia. It is an MRIWA postgraduate scholarship offered to international and domestic candidates (subject to the terms of the award) and is available at any university within Western Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA)
University of Auckland is giving the School of Medical Sciences Overseas Masters Scholarship with the primary objective of luring fresh, highly qualified international students to enroll in a masters-level study for one or two years at the sch.https://t.co/supSm9cz80— Elena Camilla (@ElenaCamilla3) June 30, 2022
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University/universities in Western Australia
Scholarship Value $0 – Full Funding (See the Benefits below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Ph.D.)
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE 2023 EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY MRIWA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS;
- A candidate interested in applying must be either a United States student or an international student.
- Candidates should have graduated with a Master’s degree or equivalent at an accredited and reputable university.
- Anyone interested in applying must present evidence to show English Language proficiency.
- The interested applicant must be able to undertake research related to the mineral industry in Western Australia;
- Have the qualifications to be admitted into a suitable higher Degree by Research program at an accredited university and have applied to join the program
- Meet the specified eligibility requirements to qualify for the scholarship(s) you’re applying for.
- You have submitted your complete application form and a Research proposal MRIWA;
- A per-year stipend amounting to $36,047;
- An allowance of $5151 to cover travel and research expenses for up to three years
- There is a possibility of an extension of six months.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY MRIWA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023;
Interested applicants who meet the above requirement and eligibility criteria for this scholarship are expected to submit the required documents, including a completed MRIWA scholarship application form and a research proposal endorsed by potential supervisors at the proposed university, sent on or before the deadline.
Throughout the United States, low-income students from all backgrounds are supported by the QuestBridge scholarship program. The QuestBridge scholarship is consequently among the top need-based awards for high school students.https://t.co/mAbI1BdZoR— Elena Camilla (@ElenaCamilla3) June 30, 2022
Application Deadline: 30 Sept 2022
For more details about this opportunity, go to the official organization site.