School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship in New Zealand 2022/23
The University of Auckland is giving the School of Medical Sciences Overseas Masters Scholarship with the primary objective of luring fresh, highly qualified international students to enroll in a masters-level study for one or two years at the school.
With a tuition credit of up to $20,000 a year, this scholarship will assist international master’s students in the School of Medical Sciences.
- School of Medical Sciences, University of Auckland, sponsor(s) of scholarships
- University of Auckland’s School of Medical Sciences serves as the host institution.
- Scholarship Value: up to $20,000 annually
- Up to 5 awards may be given each year.
- Postgraduate level of study (Masters)
- Student Status: International
International Masters Scholarships from the School of Medical Sciences | Requirements
Please refer to the following section of the program regulations (PDF) for more information:
- International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students already enrolled in their program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The most recent qualifying program’s grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) will be used to determine a candidate’s academic merit.
- To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or higher in their most recent qualifying program.
- Only new overseas students who have been offered admission to the University of Auckland’s Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Science in Pharmacology, or Master of Science in Physiology are eligible to earn the scholarship.
You Can check out 7 Amazing Scholarship Application Tips – From the Winners!https://t.co/milGf1iKYj
— Elena Camilla (@ElenaCamilla3) June 23, 2022
- Five scholarships worth up to $20,000 each will be given out as credits toward the mandatory tuition.
- Scholarships can last for up to two years.
- How to Apply: Around six weeks prior to the deadline, scholarship applications often go on sale. Before applying, please carefully review the rules to make sure you are qualified.
- 11 May (Semester Two intake) and 1 December are the deadlines for applications (Semester One intake)