Receives a commission to observe Derry Women.
Did somebody say dream job? No, this isn’t a joke. You may change into a Derry Women critic from the consolation of your individual dwelling. Belfast-based information outlet In the meantime In Eire is recruiting one fortunate particular person to observe Derry Women – and receives a commission for it!
The official job description is ‘Derry Women TV Present Critic’ – very fancy. It’s a short-term non permanent contract, and is open globally – so long as you’re a Derry Women fan, you’ll be able to apply!
In the meantime In Eire was launched in 2014, and covers every thing from Irish popular culture and weird information to comedy, journey and satire. The location reaches over half one million viewers per day, with this common web site an excellent one so as to add to your CV.
Becoming a member of a thriving staff, the candidate could have the chance to contribute to one in every of Eire’s hottest web sites.
The long-lasting collection first took to our screens in 2018, with the ultimate collection ending in 2022. It follows the lives of 4 Derry teenagers and an English boy as they navigate their primitive years. It rapidly turned a favorite, not solely in Eire however worldwide. Even well-known director Martin Scorsese is a fan!
Now, In the meantime In Eire are looking out for a fan who is aware of Derry Women in and out to inventive a definitive rating of one of the best Derry Women episodes. You may be required to analyse each single episode, placing them as a way to create the final word information.
When you’ve got beforehand labored as a critic, or need to kickstart your profession, this can be the function for you.
- Quick-term non permanent contract.
- Anticipated hours: 4-6 per week.
- Time period: 3 weeks.
- Watch and overview all Derry Women episodes.
- The analysis will embrace detailed notes on every episode of the collection, rating them accordingly.
The best candidate:
- Educated in TV and movie.
- Self-confessed Derry Women fanatic.
- Analytical and observant.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Assured in working remotely to deadlines.
- Keen on the craic (i.e. an understanding of Irish banter).
- Have to be 16 years or older.
- Critic expertise (preferable).
- Pay: €15/£13.25 per hour.
- It is a dream job; a as soon as in a lifetime function which is brief however distinctive.
- This can be a distant function; you’ll not be required to commute, so you’ll be able to work from wherever!
- Be part of a thriving staff with a wonderful tradition.
The Course of:
- Time limit is 10/03/2023
- Interviews begin 20/03/2023 (aiming for a 27/03/2023 begin date)
- The primary stage can be a brief evaluation
The ultimate stage can be a Zoom interview.
Methods to apply
Submit the next to email@example.com.
- Embrace an up-to-date CV
- Write a canopy letter explaining why you’re the greatest particular person for the function.
- Present a 300-word abstract of your favorite Derry Women scene and why