Bento Engine mentioned it finest: Even one of the best recommendation, delivered on the unsuitable time, can fall flat. Monetary recommendation delivered too early—or worse, too late—can have the alternative impact of its intention. To be able to really assist their purchasers, and due to this fact enhance engagement, loyalty and retention, advisors want to supply recommendation when it truly issues.
On this episode, Shannon Rosic, director of WealthStack Content material and Options, speaks with Philipp Hecker, co-founder and CEO of Bento Engine, on how they’re serving to advisors join with their purchasers on a deeper stage by combining highly effective SaaS expertise with impactful content material and timing experience.
Shannon and Philipp talk about:
- The facility of holistic recommendation
- How Bento Engine is encouraging all relations to take part within the monetary planning course of
- How the timing of recommendation encourages motion in the direction of monetary objectives
- How advisors might help fill the gaps in consumer monetary literacy
- Why updating expertise is as important as staying updated on monetary information
Join with Shannon Rosic:
Join with Visitor:
About Our Visitor:
International enterprise strategist (J.P. Morgan, DB, BCG), enthusiastic about recommendation past investing.
Beforehand Head of Wealth Planning & Recommendation, and International Head of Technique at J.P. Morgan Wealth Administration Targeted on tech-driven advisor-enablement for the advantage of purchasers, their households, and their communities